Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day ESSAY

First day of school


On the first day of school I was very nervous.  I have never attended a private school before.  Were the teachers going to be strict?  Is the work going to be harder?  I didn't really know what to expect from the students or the teachers.  What was I supposed to bring to the classes?   Would I have friends in my classes?  Is my uniform right, my hair, my socks?  What if something is wrong?  It turns out, there was nothing to worry about!  I knew some of the students from the soccer team and I made some new friends pretty quickly and everyone was very nice and friendly. As soon as i walked in the door I was greeted by half the JV soccer team and it turns out i cant go to my locker until 7:45 and I didn't need my books for the first day.  I think the easiest class will be intro to bible, but I have never studied religion. All the classes seemed pretty easy, but its only the first day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment