Thursday, September 5, 2013

3 video facts

1.  The U.S department of labor estimates that today's learner will have 10 - 14 jobs by the age of 38. I think this is crazy! I think there is no way I will have 10 jobs by the time i'm 38! I think I might have three at the most. With today's economy I don't think that many jobs will be available.

2.  The top 10 most in-demand jobs in 2010, did not exist in 2004. I think that means that technology is advancing fast so the best jobs now wont even be there by the time we are able to get a job, but there is going to be better more advanced jobs.

3.  Predictions are that by 2049 a 1,000$ computer will exceed the computational capabilities of the entire human species. I believe this because we have progressed so much over the past 10 years and this is talking about 36 years from now. If this follows through, it could change the world in a critical time for our generation.


Yes i'm watching the game! I bet money on the broncos winning by 10... i don't think that is going to happen anymore...Never mind YES IT IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment